flytrex template

Show off videos, templates, and object designs that you've created with these products!
Forum rules
When posting on this forum, please be respectful to other users, and refrain from posting potentially offensive content, or copyright or trademark misuse. If you need to contact RaceRender LLC directly, please use the Contact Form on RaceRender.com.

flytrex template

Postby familyman5821 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 am

Here is a template I updated for RaceRender. I can't take all the credit. I received an earlier version from a gentlemen in Florida who works on a rig. He had posted in phantompilots.com

It would be great if other individuals would post and upload .rrt files
Attachments
template updated 1.5.14.rrt
(80.12 KiB) Downloaded 672 times
familyman5821

Re: flytrex template

Postby Chuck26287 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Here's one I've been playing with. Be warned... I'm VERY new to this program. I'm WAY down there on the learning curve right now. My big thrust has been trying to get gauges that look like realistic avionics instruments. Mostly just adjusting them over an avionics bezel, but the Course Heading Indicator was a bit of a challenge for my level. It has to use calculated heading, and it doesn't work real well unless there is a lot of linear movement for the calculations with the lat and long data.

Anyway, here you go. Feedback, good or bad, is always welcome.

Well, nevermind... my file is too big. Due I'm sure to the bitmaps embedded. Anyone interested can email me for a copy of it at chuck26287@att.net.

Here's a view of the template layout:
Attachments
Flytrex Live 3G Gauge Template - Chuck Bennett.jpg
Flytrex Live 3G template image.
Flytrex Live 3G Gauge Template - Chuck Bennett.jpg (316.42 KiB) Viewed 7257 times
Chuck26287

Return to Share Your Creations