Camaro ZL1 Guages

Show off videos, templates, and object designs that you've created with these products!
Forum rules
When posting on this forum, please be respectful to other users, and refrain from posting potentially offensive content, or copyright or trademark misuse. If you need to contact RaceRender LLC directly, please use the Contact Form on RaceRender.com.

Camaro ZL1 Guages

Postby mmarx82 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Doesn't necessarily resemble the Camaro's guages but does actually display alot of useful information from our cars. This is a modified version from schmitzna's Corvette C6 Dash.
This one contains better looking guages, centers the guages and video, Removes slope as it is not accurate for the ZL1, Changes Fuel Level to Fuel Pressure and is preset for the ZL1 data.
(Specifically it was made for the 2012 Camaro ZL1 but should work on other years)

If using TrackAddict this is what you need to record in your logs to make it work seemlessly:
05: Engine Coolant Temp (F)
0A: Fuel Pressure (PSI)
0C: Engine Speed (RPM)
0D: Vehicle Speed (mph)
0F: Intake Air Temp (F)
2F: Fuel Level (%)
46: Ambient Air Temp (F)
Enh: Accelerator Pedal (%)
Enh: Oil Pressure (PSI)
Enh: Oil Temp (F)
Enh: Brake
Enh: Transmission Fluid Temp

Here is a video of the guages in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHPcRBMr-Y
Attachments
Project - _0Camaro ZL1.rrt
V2, Put in your templates folder
(153.65 KiB) Downloaded 901 times
Last edited by mmarx82 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mmarx82

Re: Camaro ZL1 Guages

Postby schmitzna » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 am

Nice work. I like the throttle gauge! Wish the Aim Solo DL on the Corvette logged fuel pressure too.
schmitzna

Re: Camaro ZL1 Guages

Postby mmarx82 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Updated May 4, 2014.

Added Brake, Trans Temp, IAT and the Fuel Level is back.

For anyone wanting to make a brake indicator I used a Enhanced Display Object for the Shift Indicator then in the foreground code I only had to comment out the line with the strobe by adding the double "//" in front of it. Then I only had to set the trigger level to what the car indicates, in my case it would be a 2.
mmarx82

Return to Share Your Creations