Enhancement Request - Render From / To Time

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

Enhancement Request - Render From / To Time

Postby ps_v10r8 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 am

As I mentioned in my other other posts I recently used TrackAddict for the first time. Through no fault of yours one of my sessions was messed up because the no-slip holder for my GPS was sliding all over the place eventually flying right off my dash and ending up on the floor where it wasn't working particularly well. I rendered the entire session and found one great lap - my best lap of the day, in fact. Lesson learned, next time I velcro the GPS to my dash... Hopefully it won't happen again but if it does (or the battery dies or the BT connection is broken etc...) It might be nice if you could render a lap using a from / to time marker rather than having the render the entire session which was several GB's and took a considerable amount of time (and I needed to buy something else to edit the video down to what I wanted).

Thanks again,

ps.

BTW, I'm thinking about getting a goPro to film the cars behind me and I'm eager to see what's involved in bringing it all together within RaceRender.
ps_v10r8

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)