Adding option to connect multiple GoPro camers?

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

Adding option to connect multiple GoPro camers?

Postby rookie1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 am

Hi,

I saw that the functionality to control a GoPro camera via Wifi has been added to TrackAddict, which is great news!
I was wondering if it would be possible to add an advanced option to control multiple cameras?

I assume TrackAddict uses the default 10.5.5.9 IP address to connect to the Go Pro camera.
There are (unsupported) ways to change the IP address of a GoPro camera and therefore address multiple cameras, e.g. here: http://www.cam-do.com/SOBM/IPChanger.html

Would you consider adding an advanced TrackAddict functionality to configure multiple cameras and a way to configure a custom IP address for each?
Everything else regarding command & control stays the same, TrackAddict would just send the same commands multiple times to different IP addresses.

Would be a great feature and I would gladly pay money for this e.g. as an in-app purchase :)
rookie1

Re: Adding option to connect multiple GoPro camers?

Postby RaceRender LLC » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:26 am

I would like to see the camera control expand a bit at some point in the future, however controlling multiple WiFi cameras at the same time in this way doesn't quite fit into the current structure very well.
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)