GM channels not visible in Android app?

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

GM channels not visible in Android app?

Postby gongo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:17 am

I was able to see the GM PIDs for Brake and Clutch on the beta Android app (TrackAddict2712.apk) but the version in the Play store doesn't show them anymore.
Do I have to enable something else or should they just show up in the PID list?
Before I used to see values 0,1,2 for both clutch and brake.

I'm on a T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z3 running Android 4.4.4 using a OBDLink MX bluetooth adapter on a 2007 Corvette.

Thanks.
gongo

Re: GM channels not visible in Android app?

Postby RaceRender LLC » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Please bear with us on that... The GM enhanced PIDs are temporarily not available on Android, so it's the standard SAE Mode 01 PIDs only for the time being. The GM stuff that was seen in the Android beta (or on iOS) is a small piece of what's to come. We're currently working on overhauling TrackAddict's OBD-II core to incorporate HP Tuners scanner technology, and offer a package of these GM PIDs along with an extensive selection of other enhanced GM data channels. We'll be adding some big enhancements for OBD-II users, and especially for those with GM/Ford/Dodge vehicles...
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Re: GM channels not visible in Android app?

Postby gongo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Awesome, thanks for the update and the speedy response!
I've been using RaceRender 3 Ultimate for about 6 months now with data from Torque Pro and while the integration is excellent, I'm looking to switch over to TrackAddict because of the GM enhanced data.
gongo

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)