No Audio on Video?

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

No Audio on Video?

Postby Paul2012GT » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:29 am

I used Trackaddict free for just a session and was easily swayed to get the Pro version for more video recording, but the last couple of runs I have recorded on the new Pro version have no audio on them.
Paul2012GT

Re: No Audio on Video?

Postby RaceRender LLC » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi,

There are a few things to check... One is microphone permissions prior to recording, as explained here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178 The others would be to make sure that nothing is plugged into the headphone jack, and that no bluetooth earpeace or hands-free device is connected. Both of those might interfere with audio recording, as well as playback. For playback, the usual advice is also to make sure that the phone isn't on silent mode, and that the volume is turned up.
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Re: No Audio on Video?

Postby Paul2012GT » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Thanks I had checked all levels and such and turned off the BlueTooth to be sure and still nothing. Then I checked playing other media and it seems my iPhone has stopped playing media through the speaker. The ringer works as well as most of the internal alarms & notifications, but it is silent on all playback...guess its time to upgrade the old 4S. Thanks for the reply.
Paul2012GT

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)