Comparing Multiple laps together ?

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

Comparing Multiple laps together ?

Postby Mstrs2 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:35 pm

I use this for auto-crossing and really like the features. I have not found how to blend the 1 - 4 runs recorded onto 1 display to see where I went faster on a certain section of the course. I have read you can do this in circuit mode but not in segment mode. I tried to use circuit mode, but there are no features to have a separate start location from the finish location, Is there a way to do this ? Is there a way to allow the data in segment mode to be overlaid with multiple laps ? Thanks, Mstrs2
Mstrs2

Re: Comparing Multiple laps together ?

Postby RaceRender LLC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:18 am

At this time, the app doesn't offer a way to compare multiple Segment mode recordings side-by-side on that same screen. It's only possible for Circuit mode laps.

The reason is that the detail screen is based on the session file that you had selected, so a Circuit mode recording can use the other laps in that same session, but neither Circuit nor Segment offers a way to compare against a different session recording file.

I share your interest in the ability to directly compare separate session files in this way, whether that be for Segment mode autocross runs, or separate track sessions in Circuit mode. This idea is already on the list of potential enhancements to work on, so it may be possible to add it in a future update...
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Re: Comparing Multiple laps together ?

Postby Mstrs2 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:25 pm

I understand, hope you develop something soon. The high dollar apps have this feature. Thx, Mstrs 2
Mstrs2

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)