Upgrading to the pro version failure

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

Upgrading to the pro version failure

Postby robertoerc » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Hello friends and llc mods,

I used the free version for a long time and time and today I finally decided to upgrade to the full version. So I did it through the in-app upgrade feature, but it seems that I still have the free version, even though I got 7.99 dolars less on my apple account. The only thing that seems to have changed is that now I can record more than 2 sessions, but my app logo is still the free one, looking into the App Store the pro version have not been downloaded yet and I can't do the live telemetry, that's a pro version feature.

Mods, hope you can help me solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.
robertoerc

Re: Upgrading to the pro version failure

Postby RaceRender LLC » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi,

This is unusual, but it sounds like the app must not have received the completed purchase status, or its settings were somehow reverted. The first thing to try would be to go back to its Upgrade tab and click "Restore Purchase", then enter the same Apple ID and password (if prompted) as you had previously used for your in-app purchase. When that completes, it should activate the Pro edition, which would then be evident by the "Pro" text appearing below the "TrackAddict HD" title on the Setup tab, and of course the Pro features would be enabled as well.

The separate "Pro" version app in the AppStore would not be affected by this in-app purchase, because each app in the AppStore is handled separately by Apple. Instead, you'll get the same features and functionality from what you had downloaded as the "Free" version, when it is upgraded to Pro via the in-app purchase.

If using the "Restore Purchase" button doesn't solve the issue you are experiencing, then please just send a direct message via the contact form on RaceRender.com, and I can take further action to get your upgrade working.
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading to the pro version failure

Postby robertoerc » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello Weston,

Thanks for awnsering, I could get it working now.
Best regards
robertoerc

Return to TrackAddict (Archive)