File descriptions in template

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes and Knowledge Base
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

File descriptions in template

Postby kaiowas » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:57 pm

When saving a project as a template each of the data/video input files used is assigned a name ("Data 1", "Data 2", "Video 1" etc). When a new project is started using this template these names are then used to identify each of the files required. The templates included with RaceRender have slightly more descriptive names for the input files ("Main Video" "Secondary Video" etc.). I can't see a means to set these names when creating my templates, is this possible? My template uses 3 data files and I'm forever having to try and second guess which is which when starting a project!
kaiowas

Re: File descriptions in template

Postby RaceRender LLC » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Yes, when creating the templates, you should be able to click on those text labels ("Data 1", "Data 2", "Video 1", etc) and then edit them to your liking. You usually just have to click it once to select it, and then click on the same spot again to get it to edit. This method is how the names were set for the templates included with RaceRender.
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Return to RaceRender (Archive & KB)