How to display time difference between laps

Old forum being kept online for archive purposes and Knowledge Base
Forum rules
This is the old archived forum. Please post new threads in the new forum instead. Thank you.

Re: How to display time difference between laps

Postby cooljeffro » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 am

I'd also like this feature. When i tested Dashware, it seemed to have this feature. I ended up purchasing RaceRender, so it would be cool to have real time differential.
cooljeffro

Postby RaceRender LLC » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Sebull wrote:Any news for this feature ?

It has become a more likely possibility for a future release... It should be possible to use the new GPS lap timing core that's going into TrackAddict HD (for iOS, and soon Android too) to power the predictive lap times as well as some other desirable new features in RaceRender, assuming that the GPS data provided by the file is in typical latitude and longitude degree coordinates. That core functionality is in final testing right now, but would still take a fair amount of additional work to get it plugged into RaceRender, so there's no ETA on that at this time...
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Postby Sebull » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 am

ok thanks.
Sebull

Postby Sebull » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:33 am

no news about this feature ?
Sebull

Postby RaceRender LLC » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 pm

The new GPS lap timing core for TrackAddict has been completed, and is the logical technology to use for a feature like this, but it would still take some work to integrate into RaceRender. Like most things, it comes down to balancing resources and development priorities, and most of the focus has been going to a few other big projects which also benefit RaceRender...
RaceRender LLC
by HP Tuners
RaceRender LLC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to RaceRender (Archive & KB)